Digital Sales Executive required for Feeder Road branch in Bristol
- Meet and Greet customers into our business
- Handling incoming Live Chats in a professional and timely manner ensuring that customers’ contact details are captured and passed onto the most relevant individual or departments – this includes out of hours live chat management.
- Updating the manufacturer websites and used cars (with sales manager)
- Handling all incoming web leads as described in the lead management process document.
- Provide 4 PR stories each month
- Liaise with chosen dealership charities and coordinate fund raising activities.
- Your Impressions – delivery log.
- Checking regularly and updating all PDF print outs with fuel calculator and information sheets for each used vehicle.
- Assist all marketing activities undertaken by the branch and coordination of branch digital activity.
- New and Used car video production and upload – this will also include chasing up all missing vehicles off the website and investigating reasons behind feed failure.
- Photographing of all used cars and uploading images to relevant web sites.
- The role is not limited to the tasks above and is down to branch manager review.
To apply please send your CV to General Manager, Mark Hayward: email@example.com
Why Work for Wessex?
We feel it is vital to recognise and nurture our employees' skills and there are fantastic opportunities available for the right person. Employees receive regular performance reviews, training (including manufacturer standard) where appropriate, and in some cases gain qualifications on the job. Our dedication to our staff has created a supportive and collaborative environment and many of our employees have been with us for over ten years, starting in junior roles and progressing to senior level.
Wessex are also heavily involved in the community, raising over £13,000 in 2015 for charity. Working with us, you will have the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, be it one of our fundraising days or something a little more extreme – a skydive or bungee jump perhaps? This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an award winning, forward-thinking company and join a dedicated and friendly team, where no day is ever the same.