We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfill your potential in becoming a business manager or sales manager of the future. The role and responsibilities include:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
• Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
• Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
• Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we're looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager.
• However you don't just need to be from the motor industry; as a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 8.30 and 18:00 Monday – Saturday (with one night per week until 19.00) as well as working every other Sunday with a day off in the week.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV New Car Sales Manager; Richard Mapley at firstname.lastname@example.org.