Sales Executives Sought in Bristol
Wessex Garages are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive for our Feeder Road, Bristol branch. You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles, but will be prolific in selling and promoting Finance, Insurance products and Paint Protection.
We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfill your potential in becoming a business manager or sales manager of the future. The role and responsibilities include:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we're looking for:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager.
- However you don't just need to be from the motor industry; as a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 8.30am and 19:00pm Monday - Saturday as well as working every other Sunday with a day off in the week.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
Why Work for Wessex?
We feel it is vital to recognise and nurture our employees' skills and there are fantastic opportunities available for the right person. Employees receive regular performance reviews, training (including manufacturer standard) where appropriate, and in some cases gain qualifications on the job. Our dedication to our staff has created a supportive and collaborative environment and many of our employees have been with us for over ten years, starting in junior roles and progressing to senior level.
Wessex are also heavily involved in the community, raising over £10,000 in 2015 for charity. Working with us, you will have the chance to get involved in a variety of activities, be it one of our fundraising days or something a little more extreme – a skydive or bungee jump perhaps? This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an award winning, forward-thinking company and join a dedicated and friendly team, where no day is ever the same.