As one of the most important components in any vehicle, the condition of your tyres should never be overlooked. Failure to have suitable tyres fitted - and by suitable, we mean those with the correct tread levels and tyre pressure - not only affects the performance of your vehicle, but they compromise the safety of you and other road users and thus must meet minimum legal standards or face MOT failure:
● Tyres must be compatible with those fitted to the other wheels
● Tyres must not have any lump, bulge or tear caused by separation from or partial failure of its structure
● Tyres must not have a cut or tear in excess of 25mm in width, and deep enough to reach the ply or cord
● Tyres must not have any part of the ply or cord exposed
● Tyres on the same axle must have the same nominal size and aspect ratio
At Wessex Garages in the south west and Wales, we will be able to supply you with the very best tyres for your vehicle and conduct checks should you require them. All tyres purchased from our dealership are of the highest standard and are supplied by the most reputable names in the industry. Not only that, but we will fit all tyres free of charge and check your wheel alignment for safety.
To shop for suitable tyres for your vehicle, simply get in touch with a member of the team at Wessex Garages today. We’ll provide you with all the information you require and offer a quotation for any replacement tyres you need.