We need some more information

If you are unsure about the details of your award, you can check your Certificate of Entitlement* from your benefit payment agency (this will be either the Department for Work and Pensions, Social Security Scotland or Veterans UK)

Department for Work and Pensions

For enquiries about claiming PIP or DLA allowance:

Visit the DWP website

Call them about PIP on 0800 121 4433

Call them about DLA on 0800 121 4600

Veterans UK

For enquiries about claiming WPMS or AFIP:

Visit the Veterans UK website

Call them about PIP on 0808 1914 218

Social Security Scotland

For enquiries about the higher rate mobility component of Child Disability Payment:

Visit the Social Security Scotland website

Call them about PIP on 0800 182 2222

* The letter stating which allowance you have been awarded, and for how long the award lasts