|Cash price of Vehicle||£26,490.00|
|Nissan Deposit contribution||£1,000.00|
|Total Customer Deposit||£5,137.63|
|36 monthly payments of||£339.00|
|Total Amount of Credit||£20,352.37|
|Optional Final Payment||£10,236|
|Total amount payable||£27,578.00|
|APR representative||4.49% APR Representative|
|Fixed rate of interest (P.A.)||4.49%|
|Duration of agreement||37 months|
4.49% APR REPRESENTATIVE*
The New LEAF 2.ZERO launch edition is the first model in Europe to be fully equipped with Nissan’s e-Pedal and ProPILOT technologies for the most confident and comfortable driving experience. Get ready for a whole new way to drive, where the everyday is exhilarating. Feel more inspired, capable, and confident – wherever you go.
We know that switching to an electric car can change your driving habits. However we are so confident that you will be happy with your choice, that we are now offering long-term test driving of all our electric vehicles. Test drive the Nissan Leaf for 4 days before purchase, so you can experience the Leaf for yourself.
Visit your nearest showroom for more information.
Brilliantly smooth driving, zero car emissions, sat nav and rear view camera. The car is spacious with improved torque and dynamic acceleration.If you have your heart set on owning a new Nissan car, we can make achieving that aspiration even easier with our range of finance options. All of our vehicles come with an extensive Nissan warranty, often up to three years. The planet’s best-selling electric car, the Nissan Leaf produces no emissions whatsoever, ensuring that it is as kind as possible to the environment. The energy-efficient Bose® audio system will make you journey even more comfortable. It features heated leather seats for the chillier days.
Thanks to the 100% electric drivetrain, the New Nissan LEAF gives instant torque for smooth acceleration while the innovative Nissan e-Pedal* lets you accelerate and brake with only one pedal. It allows you to start, speed up, slow down and stop simply by adjusting their input on the accelerator pedal.* When you turn the wheel, a battery pack that sits low in the chassis lets you hug the road, now up to 235 miles** range.
New Nissan LEAF's intelligent driving system gives you extra confidence whether you're cruising down the motorway, in sto-and-go traffic or parallel parking with Nissan ProPILOT. It will work to keep you New Nissan LEAF centered in the real and maintain your present speed and distance with the vehicle ahead. It can even come to a complete stop.*
With a full charge, it can drive up to 155 miles. There are hundreds of electric charging points across the South West, meaning it is easy to charge your Leaf on the go. It produces a smooth, quiet and calming ride and its forward-looking design makes the Leaf a genuine breath of fresh air.
New Nissan LEAF transforms the way you see the world around with advanced systems like the Intelligent Around View Monitor, which uses four cameras to give you a virtual 360' bird's eye of your New Nissan LEAF. *
SENSE MORE AROUND YOU
By detecting movements around you, the New Nissan LEAF can sense potential risk apporaching the vehicle. Features include Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning and Intelligent Around View Monitor.*
Will has been working for Nissan in Hadfield road for around a year and a half and he is currently responsible for electric vehicle at our Cardiff Nissan branch. Before working for Wessex Garages he had never driven an electric vehicle, but since being able to experience the fantastic drive and range availability with the leaf he has been converted.
He doesn't currently drive a leaf, however he has driven the cars long distances, (he took one for a weekend visit to oxford) and has gained experience in how the electric highway works first hand, learning how to charge the car in public. It has been great for him as he doesn't have anywhere at home where he can charge the car so he has learnt how an electric vehicle can fit in with just public charging.
He has also driven the electric van (e-nv200) a few times including moving home.
Nick is the EV specialist at Pennywell Road. He has been trained to ensure you get all the information you need before purchasing your electric car.
Sam has been working for Wessex Nissan Electric Vehicles in Gloucester since 2016. He has been fully trained and received a fully updated training which covers the whole customer experience and the implications of being the owner of an electric vehicle.
At Wessex garages we are proud to offer great price for great quality. We can promise that our price will always match our local competitors' price. At the time of sale, we price match all local car dealers, in order to keep high our standards of trust and transparency.
Our Price Match Guarantee covers the new Nissan Leaf. If a local competitor is offering the Nissan Leaf for less, let us know and we'll match the price.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Images shown are for guidance purposes. In some instances photos are of non-UK specification vehicles and do not represent a specific model, grade or offer. Colour shown only available for orders placed after 15th December 2017.
* Functionality and features (including ProPILOT, Intelligent Around View Monitor and other features mentioned above) are available only on selected grades. You should not rely solely on driver convenience features. Some features may not work in all conditions and circumstances. Speed and other limitations apply. For terms and conditions relating to Nissan technologies, please click here.
** Up to 235 mile range based on internal testing. This is subject to confirmation following official VCA homologation and may not reflect real driving results. Actual range may vary due to driving style, road condition, air conditioning and other factors outside of our control.
*** Charging time depends on conditions and is shown for a 40kW battery. Indicated semi-fast charging time requires use of a 32A / 6.6kW wall box.
Terms and conditions
**Offer valid until 2nd April 2018 at participating dealers only and subject to vehicle availability. Finance provided by Nissan Finance, PO Box 495, Watford, WD17 1BR. Subject to status. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Channel Islands). Terms and conditions apply, please visit http://media.nissan.eu/content/dam/services/gb/bro... or your local dealer for full details. *NISSAN DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION OF £1,000 IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN TAKEN ON 4.49% APR PCP NISSAN FINANCE PRODUCT. Offer based on 10,000 miles pa, excess mileage 10p per mile. Offers not available in conjunction with any schemes or other offers. Vehicle price includes first registration fee and 12 months’ road fund licence.
***Free 7kW Home Charging Unit, for full terms and conditions click here
****Nissan Extended Day Test Drive
1. By participating in the test drive, the driver agrees to abide by all terms and conditions set out
2. Subject to availability, a demonstration vehicle of the Nissan LEAF (the ‘Demonstration Vehicle’) is
available for test drive for up to 4 days from participating Nissan dealers from 1
st January 2017 to
31st August 2017.
3. The driver must meet the Driver Eligibility Criteria set out below.
4. The driver agrees to keep the Demonstration Vehicle in his/her possession and under his/her
control at all times and will not permit any other person to drive the Demonstration Vehicle.
5. The driver agrees that by undertaking the test drive, they will comply with their Dealership’s
insurance policy in relation to the Demonstration Vehicle.
6. The Demonstration Vehicle must be returned to the Nissan dealership it was collected from within
4 days of collection of the Demonstration Vehicle from the Nissan dealership, or at the time agreed
with their dealership. The Demonstration Vehicle must be returned in the same condition as
received prior to the test drive.
7. The driver is responsible on demand for any insurance excess for damages, claims, demands, costs
and expenses arising out of the driver’s use of the Demonstration Vehicle (costs associated with
minor traffic grime excepted).
8. The driver is liable for any penalty, fine or fixed penalty in relation to offences committed in
respect of the Demonstration Vehicle during the test drive, any excess parking charge and any
congestion or similar charge.
9. The driver must not use the Demonstration Vehicle for hire or reward, conveyance of passengers
for reward, racing, pace making, reliability trials, speed tests and the towing of any trailer or for any
unlawful purpose. The Demonstration Vehicle cannot be taken abroad.
10. No responsibility is accepted by the dealership under this agreement for any personal effects or
belongings left in the Demonstration Vehicle and lost or damaged during the test drive.
11. No accessories or parts are to be removed from or affixed to the Demonstration Vehicle. The
Demonstration Vehicle must not be altered in any way.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the Demonstration Vehicle.
13. The driver consents to Nissan or its business partners using his/her personal details for
marketing purposes and for the administration of a promotion relating to the test drive (unless they
have indicated otherwise).
14. Nissan LEAF can travel up to 155 miles per full charge, based on the New European Driving Cycle
(NEDC). Actual range may vary due to driving style, road condition, air conditioning and other factors
outside our control. LEAF emits zero CO2 emissions whilst driving.
15. If you are planning on driving beyond the range of the vehicle during your extended Test Drive, it
is important to plan in advance a charging solution to enable you to do this. Please refer to the
relevant section of the Nissan LEAF owner’s handbook for information on how to charge the vehicle.
16. The Nissan EVSE (Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment) cable with domestic plug is primarily
intended for use with public charging stations. When using the Nissan EVSE with a domestic
electrical socket, it is important to understand that LEAF draws a high continuous electrical current
which could lead to concerns if the electrical wiring and socket do not comply with the latest
national regulations; have been incorrectly installed; or not properly maintained. Therefore you
must not use any socket which does not comply with the latest national regulations (BS7671/BS7671
17th Edition/Commercial Premises – IEC60364 – plus has to be PAT Tested) to charge a LEAF. If it is
your intention to charge the LEAF while on its 4 days Test Drive using a domestic socket, and the
electrical wiring has not been inspected recently, it is recommended that the wiring & socket are
inspected by a qualified technician before charging. A ring main circuit – usually fitted within a house
– may become overloaded from other electrical devices which are operating at the same time as
LEAF is charging.
Therefore Nissan recommends that where a vehicle is charged domestically using a 3-pin domestic
socket, this should be done on a dedicated circuit, installed and tested by a fully qualified electrician.
17. Extension leads must not be used when charging the Nissan LEAF as most extension leads cannot
carry the required current and may become hot.
18. Do not touch the metal contact points of the charging port, charge connector or electrical plug.
19. Your Nissan dealership may apply additional Terms and Conditions to the Extended Test Drive –
please consult with your dealership for further details. Nissan accepts no liability if your Nissan
dealership is unable to provide you with a 4 days Test Drive of the demonstration vehicle. Dealers
reserve the right to prevent participants from taking part in an extended test drive if they believe
that the participant is not fit to drive. The Dealer reserves the right to decline or withdraw/terminate
the extended test drive and its use at any time without prior notice.
20. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them
shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude Nissan’s liability for (a) death or personal
injury resulting from our negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
(c) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
In all other respects, Nissan excludes all liability for uninsured losses arising out of or in connection
with your participation in the Test Drive and charging of the Nissan Leaf.
DRIVER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Driver must be aged between 25 and 75 years old.
2. Driver must be a permanent UK resident and must hold a valid full UK or EU (including EEA) driving
licence which they have held for at least 12 months prior to the Test Drive. Proof of name and
address is required; driver should bring their driving licence including counterpart when collecting
the LEAF for the 4 days test drive.
3. Driver must sign the dealership’s certificate of insurance as evidence they understand the terms
and conditions of insurance.
4. Driver must have no more than six penalty points in the last five years and have no endorsement,
prosecution or police enquiry pending for any conviction (other than speeding).
5. Driver must have no more than two accident/loss claims in the last five years.
6. Driver must not have been subject to a driving disqualification.