The Clean Air Zone Hits Bristol This November

Did you know over 71% of vehicles in Bristol meet the Clean Air Zone's emission standard, leaving 29% of cars travelling around Bristol susceptible to the daily charge and other major cities in the UK?

The older and more polluting vehicles will need to pay within the designated zone, which can be viewed below.

View Bristol Clean Air Zone Map

How much will I need to pay if my vehicle does not qualify?

The Clean Air Zone costs £9 per day for a petrol or diesel vehicle. As an example of this additional cost to plan for, travelling through the Clean Air Zone from 28th November for 5 days each week, will see an additional £45 per month added to your vehicle expenditure and, with fuel costs increasing, you could be paying more than you want.

What type of vehicles will need to pay this charge?

This Clear Air Zone charge does not apply to:

- Euro 4, 5 and 6 petrol vehicles, roughly 2006 registrations onwards

- Euro 6 diesel vehicles, roughly end of 2015 registrations onwards

- Fully electric vehicles and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles

- Modified or retrofitted vehicles registered with the Energy Saving Trust's Clean Vehicle Retrofit Accreditation Scheme (CVRAS)

- Motorbikes

Does my car qualify for the Clean Air Zone?

From Monday, 28 November, you can use the government's vehicle checking tool to see if you will be charged to drive your vehicle in Bristol's Clean Air Zone.

Are you thinking about changing your vehicle?

If you're thinking about changing your vehicle to a more fuel, emission, and cost-friendly vehicle, visit our dealerships today to understand your options to experience our wide range of makes and models to help you save.

Our Online Navigators are on hand to steer you in the right direction to learn more about our Kia, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan and ORA manufacturers. Call today on 01174 280 280 or email or use our live chat.